Last week, NPR Counter-terrorism Correspondent Dina Temple Raston speculated that the Boston Marathon bombing was the work of domestic right-wing extremists because of the timing. Here is the story and video courtesy of viralfeed.
On NPR’s ‘All Things Considered’ yesterday, Counterterrorism Correspondent Dina Temple Raston concludes that the Boston Marathon tragedy was more than likely “a domestic extremist attack” citing April as a “big month for anti-government, right-wing individuals.”
In her segment, she notes that Hitler’s birthday and the anniversaries of the Columbine attack, the Oklahoma City bombing and the assault on the Branch-Davidian compound in Waco, TX all fall in April.
I think I can honestly say that there is no one in the United States would could even remotely be considered conservative or right wing who celebrate Hitler’s birthday or the anniversaries of the shooting at Columbine or the Oklahoma City bombing. On the other hand, liberals celebrate the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, the Russian Communist dictator and mass murderer every year on Earth Day.
Happy Earth day/Lenin’s Birthday.
Oh, and I have never seen a conservative with an Adolf Hitler or Heinrich Himmler T-shirt, but I see liberals with Che Guevara shirts regularly. I guess that they think that because they admire tyrants and murderers, conservatives must too
- NPR thinks the Right did Boston bombings because it was Hitler’s birthday (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- NPR commentator implies Boston bombing was domestic terrorism from ‘right-wing individuals’ (redalertpolitics.com)
- NPR: Hitler’s Birthday Might Have Motivated Right to Commit Marathon Bombing (breitbart.com)
- NPR #Communist, Dina Temple-Raston Blames Patriots For #BostonBombing, Mentions Hitler, Columbine. (themadjewess.com)
- NPR host says Hitler’s birthday, Columbine celebrated by the right (utsandiego.com)