It seems that biologist and atheist leader Richard Dawkins has caught a bad case of foot in mouth disease, or perhaps he should think a little more before he tweets. His latest thoughts on abortion and Down’s Syndrome have attracted some measure of controversy which I read about in this article in the Independent.
- Richard Dawkins: It is immoral to NOT abort babies with Down syndrome (liveactionnews.org)
- Richard Dawkins: ‘immoral’ not to abort if foetus has Down’s syndrome (theguardian.com)
- Sarah Palin on Dawkins’ Statement of ‘Immoral’ Not to Abort Down’s Syndrome Baby! (americasfreedomfighters.com)
- Richard Dawkins apologises for causing storm with Down’s syndrome tweet (theguardian.com)
- The Nasty, Brutish World of Richard Dawkins (commentarymagazine.com)
- Will Someone Please Call Richard Dawkins a Nazi Already? (politicaloutcast.com) No, he is not a Nazi.
- Down’s Syndrome girl passes six GCSEs as dad calls Richard Dawkins ‘an ignorant idiot’ (mirror.co.uk)