It would seem that we are preparing military strikes against the Assad regime in Syria. I can’t even begin to say what an incredibly stupid idea this is. Yes, it is deplorable that the Assad regime has used chemical weapons against the rebels. Yes, the current government of Syria is a vicious tyranny that has violated the human rights of the people of Syria and it deserves to be overthrown. The problem is that the rebels are Islamist fanatics that want to impose Sharia law on Syria, that are allied with al-Qaida, that they have been massacring Syria’s Christians, and that they will very likely to be as tyrannical and vicious as the Assad regime.
There are no good guys in this conflict. Both sides hate us. Both sides have links to terrorists. The last thing the Middle East needs is another Islamic state, yet that seems to be just what Obama is trying to achieve. We need to just stay out of this.
- Syria chemical attack ‘undeniable’ – John Kerry … Kerry a liar ‘undeniable’ – David Icke (davidicke.com)
- 15 signs Obama will go to war with Syria (presstv.ir)
- Iranian Official: Israel to Be ‘First Victim’ of U.S. Attack on Syria (freebeacon.com) Maybe if we are really lucky this will start a general war in the Middle East.
- Syria: no-win in for us, them…or the Syrian people (shirazsocialist.wordpress.com)
- Stay out of Syria (newsherald.com)
- West could hit Syria in days, envoys tell rebels (news.yahoo.com)