Yesterday, two bombs went off at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, killing three and injuring at least one hundred thirty. It is still too early to speculate much on who is responsible for this atrocity and what their motives might be, though some have already begun. There is a Saudi national who has been taken into custody and it is likely that this is the work of Islamic terrorists. If it does turn out to be Muslims, it will be interesting to see how the media and the Obama administration tries to spin things. I would guess that they will repeat the lines about extremists hijacking a religion of peace, etc. They certainly will never concede that the Religion of Peace‘s holy scriptures condone and encourage eternal war against the unbeliever. But, I am only speculating on insufficient evidence.
Of course there are other explanations and some have been quick to blame their fellow Americans, especially those who differ with them in politics. There is not much to be said about Mr. Tingle Up My Leg Chris Matthew’s rant except to recommend he read a history of the Weather Underground (Barack Obama’s old friends) if he really believes that domestic terrorists are all on the far right.
On a more positive note, the first responders and rescue personnel have, by all accounts, behaved with professionalism and even heroism as have the crowds at the event. We have learned some lessons since 9-11. One lesson seems to be that ordinary people react to terrorism more reasonably than their government. But, then most of the people at the highest levels of government are not worthy of the people they presume to lead.
- Boston Marathon: Smells a Lot Like Islam (moonbattery.com)
- Boy, 8, Dies in Boston Marathon Blast (huffingtonpost.com)
- All about Boston Marathon & all that happened there! (iscan4u.org)
- Boston Marathon had dedicated each mile to one of Sandy Hook massacre victims (mirror.co.uk)
- The Boston Marathon Massacre (merovee.wordpress.com)
- One Word on the Boston Massacre (powerlineblog.com)
- Official story unraveling for Boston marathon bombing; clear evidence points to bomb squad’s prior knowledge (dprogram.net)
- Boston Massacre: False Flag Event (exohuman.com) Of course the loons have to come out of the woodwork.
- CBS: Saudi Man In Custody Was Tackled By Bystanders At Boston Marathon (businessinsider.com)
- Graphic: The Boston Marathon Explosions (news.nationalpost.com)