I have just gotten home from voting. As usual, I voted an almost entirely Republican straight ticket. To be honest, I wish there were good people in both parties that I could support, but the Democrats have turned so far into Leftist ideology that even the decent people among them running for office simply cannot be trusted to behave decently. In any event, I voted for Mitt Romney for President, Mike Pence for Governor, and Richard Mourdock for Senator, along with the Republican candidates for Congress, State Legislator, and various local offices. There were four judges asking to be retained. I voted no for all four.
I have to say that I am very anxious about this election. I do not see how our country will survive another four years with Obama as President. I wish I knew who will win, but I simply have no idea.
- What to know about the Indiana election (sfgate.com)
- Indiana Senate race moves to “lean Democratic” (washingtonpost.com)
- IN Sen: Richard Mourdock Poll Numbers Collapse After Rape Comment (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Indiana governor’s race winding down (whas11.com)
- Controversy over Mourdock comments evident at Indiana GOP dinner (courierpress.com)