I actually have no idea who this actress is, but she has managed to commit the one unforgivable act in Hollywood. She has expressed her support for Romney. To make matters worse, she is black.
Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.
“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.
Of course, the Liberals responded in their usual classy and respectful way.
Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”
As news of Dash’s treatment spread, however, First Amendment-lovers nationwide began voicing their support for the actress using the hashtag #ISupportStaceyDash.
And here are some of the best/worst responses, courtesy of Twitchy.
Of course, it is the Conservatives who are the hateful racists.
She has stood firm by her opinion and has had much support from those who actually believe in that archaic concept called freedom of speech. Maybe I should go and watch something she has acted in.
- Stacey Dash endorses Romney: Which other black celebs are down with the GOP? (thegrio.com)
- Civility alert: Obama supporters urge Stacey Dash to kill herself (twitchy.com)
- Citizens speak out in support of actress Stacey Dash (twitchy.com)
- Left Responds with Civility, Tolerance, and Restraint: Actress Stacey Dash’s Romney Endorsement (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Stacey Dash Gets Attacked For Endorsing Mitt Romney: Do You Care Who Your Favorite Celebrities Are Voting For? (clutchmagonline.com)
- Stacey Dash Escapes the Plantation (moonbattery.com)