Speaking of Polls…


I was just contacted by a polling organization. Instead of hanging up, as is my custom, I actually answered the questions. I told the man that I would definitely be voting for Barack Obama, that I am a strong Democrat, that I oppose the second amendment, and so on. In other words, every response I gave was the opposite of my real opinion. I honestly don’t know why I did that. maybe I just wanted to mess with the polls.

If even a few people have been doing this, it might turn out to be an interesting election night.




Tags: , ,

One Response to “Speaking of Polls…”

  1. The Butcher Says:

    Reblogged this on pundit from another planet and commented:
    Considering that pollsters have to work with an ever-shrinking pool of willing subjects, only a 9% success rate, down drastically from previous elections (the other 91% won’t answer, or hang up) and among those who do answer, some choose to respond how David just did…what does that tell us about the integrity of polls in 2012?

Questions, comments, praise

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: