The New Hampshire primary was yesterday and Romney won it, as I expected. Here are the results from Real Clear Politics. Romney won by a respectable margin at 39% with Ron Paul in second at 22.9%. I expect that Paul will get a consistent 20-25% for the rest of this campaign. John Huntsman is in third. I doubt anything will come of that. Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich are tied for fourth. I think Santorum and possibly Gingrich will do better in South Carolina, though Gingrich seems to be in the race more for revenge against Romney now. I expect that Romney will get the nomination in the end, especially of he does reasonably well in South Carolina.
- New Hampshire Primary Election Results: GOP Candidates Deliver Speeches (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney wins New Hampshire, Ron Paul second (100gf.wordpress.com)
- New Hampshire primary winner: Mitt Romney (examiner.com)
- Republican Presidential Candidates Head To South Carolina On Heals Of New Hampshire Primary (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Romney wins New Hampshire primary (macleans.ca)