As everyone knows, anti-abortion or anti choice activists are only motivated by a hatred of women and a fanatic desire to prevent women from exercising their reproductive freedom. It should come as no surprise then to see a woman attacked outside an abortion clinic for daring to express her opinion.
It seems I was mistaken about some of the details about this incident. The woman attacked was a pro-life activist who was documenting the arrival of an ambulance at Planned Parenthood to take care of a victim of a botched abortion. Evidently a woman who is either an employee or a client of that esteemed organization took exception to this and decided to physically assault her. A compassionate tolerant liberal no doubt. I wonder who is really leading a war on women, and why Planned Parenthood should get a dime of taxpayer’s money.
- Video: Praying grandmother violently attacked at Planned Parenthood while filming botched abortion (lifesitenews.com)
- Video: Pro-Life Grandmother Brutally Assaulted at Planned Parenthood Clinic While Filming Botched Abortion Victim (joemiller.us)
- Pro-Choice Activists Rally For Women’s Rights (whnt.com) To assault women and infants.
- Planned Parenthood with history of botched abortion wants to teach medical students proper procedure (lifesitenews.com)
- North Dakota’s War On Women: The State’s Top 5 Attacks On Women’s Health So Far This Year (thinkprogress.org) Wanting to infant girls alive is an attack on women’s health.
- Activists Connect Choice to Reproductive Justice #womenrights (kractivist.wordpress.com)This is an interesting one. “Choice” no longer works very well as a euphemism for murdering babies, so they are trying to use “reproductive justice” instead. Why can they not just be honest and say they are for killing babies and try to defend it as a necessary evil. Leftism is all about finding soft words to cover up evil deeds.